Plasma Pen Skin Tightening
A small handheld plasma device is used to deliver accurate retraction and tightening to excess tissue using a formation of plasma dots. During the weeks after the procedure the skin's natural healing response is triggered and brand new collagen is laid down in the treated area. Generally one area is treated at a time, but your requirements can be discussed in your consultation.
Results are comparable to invasive surgery without the extensive downtime. Plasma Pen Skin Tightening treatment that can be used on areas of the face and body and is an innovative way to look younger and fresher.
Plasma Pen Skin Tightening treatment can help with:
- Saggy upper eyelids.
- Under eye bags.
- Wrinkles on the face – forehead lines, crow’s feet, frown lines, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, , smoker’s or mouth lines.
- Loose skin areas.
- Arrive at the appointment without any makeup on the treatment area.
- The procedure lasts for about 1-1.5 hours.
- A topical anesthetic is applied, so discomfort level is reduced.
- Results are seen one week after treatment, however full results are seen within 2-3 months of having the treatment.
- Swelling post treatment can be expected. It is recommended to allow 2-5 days downtime depending on area being treated.
- Once completed dark brown spots will peel and heal within 5-7 days of the treatment.
- Results last for up to 3 years (depending on the individual lifestyle & aftercare).
- No makeup must be applied (on the treated area) for 2 days after the treatment.
- No direct sun exposure, spas, public pools, saunas and intensive exercise for 1 week after the treatment.
- Aftercare must be followed for optimum results.
- Some clients may need more than one treatment depending on your age and severity of skin condition. Please allow 4 months between plasma therapy for healing if treating the same area.